Plum is a feminie colour, a romantic colour, a royal colour, even a springtime and Easter colour... and the long sleeved Bshirt is now available in sumptuous Plum.
From tops to skirts, from nails to shoes, from sofas to slippers, plum is a decadent colour for Autumn/Winter 2018.
The Bshirt is a wardrobe staple for any breastfeeeding mum and the great thing is that it's so versatile it pairs well with just about any outfit, old or new.
- Women's Ahnya Pants - Patagonia
- Burgundy Leather Trainers - Massimo Dutti
- Shaping Slim Jeans - Levis
- Pleated Skirt - H&M
- Bshirt long sleeves in plum - Bshirt Clothing
- Velvet Gathered Trouser - Jigsaw
Let's make a difference together. Let's move away from fast fashion and it's impact on our planet... water pollution, the use of toxic chemicals and increasing levels of textile waste... Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Top tips for shopping ethically:
- Try and buy natural materials - polyester and man made fabrics contain plastic microfibres
- When buying cotton, make sure it is ethically sourced - this relates to the water used when growing the cotton and impacts on pollution and climate change
- Buy Organic and Fairtrade wherever possible - these standards are rigorous and can be trusted
- Buy less, buy better - It's really simple, we all need to wear clothes. But buying fast fashion isn't sustainable or responsible. So buy less often and you'll be able to afford to buy ethical.
- Get it second hand!! - Scour your charity shop Set alerts on Ebay - if you have a favourite brand there is no need to shy away, just get it pre-loved and recycle it when you're done.
We will be putting together Bshirt Breastfeeding Fashion Edits every week directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our Newsletter so that you get these edits straight to your inbox every week!!
We want to show you how you can save money by wearing 'normal' clothes while still breastfeeding with confidence and looking fabulous. Because, well, breastfeeding is 'normal', after all!
x Philippa, Lisa and the Bshirt team
Check out our new breastfeeding tips section on topics such as the benefits of breastfeeding.
Find out how much easier it is to breastfeed confidently in public with the Bshirt compared to using a breastfeeding cover.
We are an Ethical British Breastfeeding Clothing Brand
We're passionate about empowering women to breastfeed confidently for as long as they and their babies wish. We advocate adapting your existing wardrobe with our breastfeeding basics, rather than replacing your clothes with expensive short-term use maternity items. We use only GOTS Certified Organic and responsibly sourced cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. This means that there is no use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment. You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.