Ergo Natural Curve Nursing Pillow - Grey WITH FREE BSHIRT
SERVICE UPDATE: Bshirt is open, orders are being sent out as normal (Monday to Thursday only) and both DPD & Royal Mail are delivering. Friday orders will be dispatched on Monday. We have extended our returns policy to 60 days.
Simply add your ERGO and any Bshirt Vest or Long Sleeve to your cart to get the free Bshirt offer.
Nurse Comfortably and Bond with Baby
Ahead of the curve in comfort and support. The NEW Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow is uniquely designed to help properly position baby tummy-to-tummy for a healthy latch and firmly elevated to save you from slouching. Now available in two stylish options, that offer lasting support to nurse comfortably.
The Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow features include:
- Unique contour positions baby tummy-to-tummy for a healthy latch
- Baby’s head rests above tummy to help aid in proper digestion
- Places baby at a comfortable height and position to reduce back pain from slouching
- Firm foam maintains shape for lasting support
- Pillow wraps around waist to provide an armrest
- Developed with lactation experts and lots of nursing mums
- Interior lining offers extra protection against spills
- Plush pillow cover is comfortable for baby and is removable & machine washable
- Colours available: Heathered Grey
Other features include:
- Weight: 0,95 kg
- Cover: Poplin 100% Cotton / Pile 100% Polyester
- Foam: 100% PU
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Additional covers available - sold separately
Founded in 2003, Ergobaby is dedicated to building a global community of confident parents with smart, ergonomic solutions that enable and encourage bonding between parents and babies. Ergobaby offers a broad range of award-winning baby carriers, swaddlers, nursing pillows, and related products that fit into families’ daily lives seamlessly, comfortably and safely.
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch. See our shipping costs here.