Bamaboo Biodegradable Nappies
SERVICE UPDATE: Bshirt is open, orders are being sent out as normal (Monday to Thursday only) and both DPD & Royal Mail are delivering. Friday orders will be dispatched on Monday. We have extended our returns policy to 60 days. (Last updated 7/4/2020)
The award winning eco-nappies from Mama Bamboo are made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine free wood pulp.
They have designed their nappies to meet our three key values:
BEST for BABY
- Mama Bamboo uses the softest breathable bamboo layers which feel silky on your baby’s delicate skin.
- No perfume. No alcohol. No Chlorine.
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation.
- Bamboo fibres have incredible moisture absorbing and temperature regulating properties to keep your baby's skin dry and comfortable even on hot and humid days.
BEST for YOU
- The wide flexi double tabs, wide base and ruched trims protect from leaks so both you and your little one can sleep well tonight.
- The seven layer design has been proven to provide excellent absorption rates day and night.
BEST for MAMA EARTH
- The Mama Bamboo nappies will be +60% decomposed in less than 3 months and can achieve ~80% decomposition over time.
- We use only ECF chlorine free fluff pulp from sustainable sources.
- Free of alcohol, PVC, Latex, and Phthalates.
- Wrapped in 100% compostable corn starch.
Nappies per pack:
Size 1: 35 nappies
Size 2: 30 nappies
Size 3: 28 nappies
Size 4: 26 nappies
Size 5: 20 nappies
Size 6: 18 pull up pants
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch. See our shipping costs here.