Organic Breastfeeding Vest in Plum
Wear the Bshirt Lift the Flap breastfeeding vest top on its own or underneath your favourite clothes. Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with super soft & comfortable, GOTS certified organic cotton
- The flap stays up so it’s one less thing to worry about when latching on!
- There is no excess fabric to put back in place after feeding, just pull the flap back down.
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
- Dress sizes for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- 95% GOTS certified organic cotton, 5% lycra
Not sure what size to buy? View our size guide.
In our survey, 79% of our customers felt that breastfeeding is easier whilst wearing their Bshirt, compared to other breastfeeding tops!
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 2pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only GOTS Certified ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.
The Bshirt is Design Protected.