Breastfeed HERE with Confidence Badge
We are proud to be sponsoring the Breastfeed HERE with Confidence Badge so that breastfeeding mothers can immediately know which establishments in their area support breastfeeding.
There are lots of public places such as cafes, restaurants and shops that are happy to have breastfeeding babies on their premises - but it may not be obvious to new mums that this is the case. We hope that by allowing this scheme to be widely available to anyone who wants to make breastfeeding women feel welcome that we can help to change that.
Use the interactive map to find breastfeeding friendly locations near you.
Jane Mason. Registered Midwife. Managing Director, Natural Birthing Company Ltd.
Businesses that display the Breastfeed Here with Confidence badge pledged to:
- Never ask a breastfeeding mother to stop, move, cover up or leave the premises
- Never suggest a breastfeeding mother might be more comfortable in an out of sight area of the premises
- Respond to a customer/service user of the business/establishment who complains about a breastfeeding woman by explaining that breastfeeding in public is her legal right as of 2010
- Ensure all staff members will be aware of the scheme and be supportive of breastfeeding mums in accordance with pledges 1-3
- Display the Breastfeeding Here with Confidence badge in a prominent window located near to the entrance in full view
Nominate your Favourite Venue
Please nominate your favourite cafe or business in your area and we will be in touch with them regarding the scheme.
Join the Scheme
If you are a business interested in joining the scheme please click the button below.
If you are a member of the public you can display a badge in your home to let everyone know that you support breastfeeding women. Please contact us if you would like a badge.
Check out our new breastfeeding tips section on topics such as the benefits of breastfeeding.
Find out how much easier it is to breastfeed confidently in public with the Bshirt compared to using a breastfeeding cover.
Ethical & Organic
We use only GOTS Certified Organic and responsibly sourced cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. This means that there is no use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment. You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.