Bamaboo Biodegradable Compostable Wipes
SERVICE UPDATE: Bshirt is open for business, parcels are being sent out as normal and both DPD & Royal Mail are delivering. We will extend our returns policy to 90 days during this time. (Last updated 27/03/2020)
Mama Bamboo biodegradable and compostable bamboo baby wipes made from the softest breathable bamboo fibres.
Designed our baby wipes to meet our three key values:
BEST FOR BABY
- Mama Bamboo uses the softest breathable bamboo fibres which feel silky on your baby’s delicate skin.
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation.
- These wipes are over 98% plant based natural materials which are gentle on your baby's skin.
BEST FOR YOU
- Bamboo fibre makes these wipes strong enough for the most eye-rolling of messes whilst still being soft enough for your baby's most sensitive bits and bobs.
- Each pack contains 60 wipes and fits all standard sized nappy wallets.
BEST FOR MAMA EARTH
- Our wipes will biodegrade completely in just 6 months in a compost or food waste.
- Our wipes are registered by the Vegan Society
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN A BAMABOO WIPE?The ingredients are water and 98% plant derived.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera)
- Citric Acid – Lemon juice derived cleanser
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate - a coconut oil derived surfacant recommended for sensitive skin
- Polysorbate 20 - a lubricator derived from berry juice which has a soothing effect on the skin
- E490 (Propylene Glycol) – moisturising ingredient
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a stabiliser preventing deterioration and inhibiting the growth of mold and other microorganisms
E211 (Sodium Benzoate) - used as a preservative in medicines and cosmetics. Fruits and vegetables can be rich sources, particularly berries such as cranberry and bilberry.
All ingredients have been approved for use in paediatric cosmetic products.