Breastfeeding & Maternity Bralette in Black
The lightweight Bstyle Bralette is brought to you by the design team behind the Bshirt breastfeeding top - and they have been designed to seamlessly work together to make pregnancy and breastfeeding (and beyond!) easier and more comfortable.
- No clips, simply pull the cup down for easy breastfeeding access
- Adjustable shoulder straps with halter hook on all styles
- Straps just the right width to work with any outfit
- Generous cup coverage with light support
- Adjustable back clasp for perfect fit both pre and post pregnancy
- Ethically made with super soft & comfortable, BCI cotton and LENZING™ Modal
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 2pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
LENZING™ fibers are made from certified sustainable wood pulp from Austria - a natural and renewable raw material. Created by the natural process of photosynthesis, LENZING™ Modal fibres have been been certified as compostable and biodegradable. The fibres are produced in an eco-responsible way including recycling process water, recovering unused components as co-products, and optimising the use of renewable energy.
Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
The Better Cotton Standard System is a holistic approach to sustainable cotton production which covers all three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic. Each of the elements – from the Principles and Criteria to the monitoring mechanisms which show results and impact – work together to support the Better Cotton Standard System, and the credibility of Better Cotton and BCI. The system is designed to ensure the exchange of good practices, and to encourage the scaling up of collective action to establish Better Cotton as a sustainable mainstream commodity.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.
The Bshirt is Design Protected.