Bundle of Joy - New Mum Gift
Get the new mum in your life the best gift to support her on her breastfeeding journey - our newborn breastfeeding essentials gift pack.
The Bundle of Joy contains:
- 1 Hot Tea Mama tea box
- 1 Bshirt Lift the Flap Vest
- 1 Nibbling Silicone Teether Necklace
- 1 Organic Babies Lavender Baby Wash and Shampoo
- worth £49!!
Wear the Bshirt Lift the Flap breastfeeding vest top on it's own or underneath your favourite clothes. Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with supersoft & comfortable, organic cotton
- Made for Mums Winner - voted by mums as the best breastfeeding accessory
- The flap stays up so it's one less thing to worry about when latching on!
- There is no excess fabric to put back in place after feeding, just pull the flap back down.
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
The Original Bshirt Lift the Flap vest is not your typical maternity top. It's designed for breastfeeding, not pregnancy. It is tailored and fitted to make it easy to layer. If you do not like tight fitting vest tops, please size up.
Fit: Dress sizes for a perfect fit.
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Composition: 95% cotton, 5% lycra
Not sure what size to buy? View our size guide.
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
"The Bshirt makes breastfeeding so easy. It’s really comfy, comes in beautiful colours and the quality is outstanding. It is an all round must have for all milk making mamas."
Maria Betsworth, Little Peach London
Instagrammer @MadisonPurr reviews the Bshirt
The Bshirt is a multi- award winning product and is Design Protected and Trademarked.
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.