Ergo Natural Curve Nursing Pillow - Grey WITH FREE BSHIRT
Simply add your ERGO and any Bshirt Vest to your cart to get the free Bshirt offer.
The Ergo Wrap + Bshirt bundle is the ultimate breastfeeding and baby wearing combination. It's simple. You need a top that makes breastfeeding easier and you need a comfortable carrier that allows you to breastfeed on the go.
Nurse Comfortably and Bond with Baby
Ahead of the curve in comfort and support. The NEW Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow is uniquely designed to help properly position baby tummy-to-tummy for a healthy latch and firmly elevated to save you from slouching. Now available in two stylish options, that offer lasting support to nurse comfortably.
The Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow features include:
- Unique contour positions baby tummy-to-tummy for a healthy latch
- Baby’s head rests above tummy to help aid in proper digestion
- Places baby at a comfortable height and position to reduce back pain from slouching
- Firm foam maintains shape for lasting support
- Pillow wraps around waist to provide an armrest
- Developed with lactation experts and lots of nursing mums
- Interior lining offers extra protection against spills
- Plush pillow cover is comfortable for baby and is removable & machine washable
- Colours available: Heathered Grey
Other features include:
- Weight: 0,95 kg
- Cover: Poplin 100% Cotton / Pile 100% Polyester
- Foam: 100% PU
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Additional covers available - sold separately
Founded by Karin Frost in 2003, Ergobaby is dedicated to building global communities of confident parents with innovative, ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. Ergobaby offers a broad range of award-winning baby carriers, swaddlers, nursing pillows, strollers and related products that fit into families’ daily lives seamlessly, comfortably and safely.
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.