Organic Petite Bshirt Hide and Seek in Sunset Red
The Petite Hide and Seek breastfeeding vest top has a cross over design with an inner panel that will always stay up even when you pull the cross over panels down. It's designed for a petite frame, so will suit women with a smaller chest and shoulders. It looks like a normal vest top with a lovely cross over detail, so it's perfect to wear on its own or for layering.
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with supersoft & comfortable, organic cotton
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
Fit: Dress sizes for a perfect fit.
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Composition: 95% cotton, 5% lycra
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
We are Circular Fashion
The Circular Fashion movement aims to reduce mass consumption of raw, virgin materials. We are committed to:
- Designing garments which reduce clothing waste - our customers report they have to buy fewer items of clothing in order to breastfeed confidently
- Reducing clothing going to landfill through the Bshirt Buy Back scheme
- Selling certified PreLoved Bshirts, making ethical fashion more affordable
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only GOTS Certified ORGANIC Cotton and LENZING™ Modal in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy ethical clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.