ORGANIC BABIES BABY WASH & SHAMPOO - LAVENDER
Gentle lavender shampoo, bubble bath & body wash for baby
Work Lavender Baby Wash to a mild lather and wash baby’s skin and hair.
Add to running water for a gentle organic bubble bath.
Rinse gently. Avoid contact with the eyes.
If you feel your child's hair has a build-up of dirt, then use our shampoo twice.
Natural bubble bath, wash and shampoo for your little one
- Gentle and non-irritating for daily use
- Natural skin-friendly bubble bath, body wash and shampoo
- Gentle cleansing properties to retain natural skin and scalp oils
- Protects young, delicate skin from dryness and irritation
- Great value – a little goes a long way, lasting considerably longer than off-the-shelf products
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 83% certified organic ingredients
A Daily Mail round-up of ‘fit-for-royal essentials’ reports that Princess Charlotte’s beautiful crowning glory is down to using our Organic Babies Lavender Shampoo.
Aloe Vera, Mandarin & Lavender
AQUA (SPRING WATER), SODIUM COCO-SULFATE (FROM COCONUT), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (DERIVED FROM COCONUT), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (DERIVED FROM CORN), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA (YUCCA) STEM EXTRACT, AROMA [LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN) PEEL OIL*], GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *83.9% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED
Ingredients that aren't used in Green People Organic Babies products
Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, SLS/SLES, gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, lanolin, phthalates, triclosan, propylene glycol, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, methylisothiazolinone (MI), EDTA, PABA-sunscreen, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.