Organic Bshirt Long Sleeves in Navy
SERVICE UPDATE: Bshirt is open, orders are being sent out as normal (Monday to Thursday only) and both DPD & Royal Mail are delivering. Friday orders will be dispatched on Monday. We have extended our returns policy to 60 days.
The Long Sleeve version of the Lift the Flap breastfeeding top features a flattering and stylish boat neck. Cut to be fitted but not snug. Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with supersoft & comfortable, organic cotton
- Made for Mums Winner - voted by mums as the best breastfeeding accessory
- The flap stays up so it's one less thing to worry about when latching on!
- There is no excess fabric to put back in place after feeding, just pull the flap back down.
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
“It allows me to wear certain clothing which I wouldn't normally wear while nursing, such as low cut tunics/dresses. I feel really confident and comfortable whilst breastfeeding my baby.”
The Bshirt is UK Design Protected.
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.