Organic Nursing T-shirt in Tidal Teal *PreLoved*
Meet our Certified Pre Loved range.
We are committed to reducing clothing waste. We regularly receive returned Bshirt's that are in excellent condition, but are not able to be resold as new. Rather than send these items to landfill - where 300k tonnes of clothing waste goes to in the UK every year - we have carefully selected the best of the items for our Certified Pre Loved collection.
Stock will vary and any PreLoved stock available for this item will be indicated in the Condition Tab at the top of this product page.
The short sleeve version of the Lift the Flap style features a lovely capped sleeve and a scoop neckline. This style is a more relaxed fit than the vest, but still figure flattering.
Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with super soft & comfortable, organic cotton
- Made for Mums Winner - voted by mums as the best breastfeeding accessory
- The flap stays up so it's one less thing to worry about when latching on!
- There is no excess fabric to put back in place after feeding, just pull the flap back down.
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
- Dress sizes for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- 95% GOTS certified organic cotton, 5% lycra
Not sure what size to buy? View our size guide.
“Really love my Bshirt T-shirt, it's by far the easiest to use breastfeeding top I’ve found, no fiddly clips and it looks like something I’d wear without breastfeeding!” Emily L
Free UK & Europe shipping on orders £40 and over!
Free International Shipping on orders £69 and over!
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
We are Circular Fashion
The Circular Fashion movement aims to reduce mass consumption of raw, virgin materials. We are committed to:
- Designing garments which reduce clothing waste - our customers report they have to buy fewer items of clothing in order to breastfeed confidently
- Reducing clothing going to landfill through the Bshirt Buy Back scheme
- Selling certified PreLoved Bshirts, making ethical fashion more affordable
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only GOTS Certified ORGANIC Cotton and LENZING™ Modal in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy ethical clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.