End of the Summer getaway?
Whether you want Miami heat, ancient ruins in Sicily, a wild Wiltshire weekend, the grape escape in France or simply a Cotswold country getaway, the choice is yours... albeit a little overwhelming!
You pick the location, we'll pack your bags - and you'll be comfortable, stylish and breastfeeding happy.
What to travel in?
Model Trish wears a loose fitting cross over jumpsuit from Gap UK as she knows sitting in a cramped isle on an aeroplane with son Hugo on her lap, in anything else, might not be all that comfortable. Trish pairs this with her staple black Bshirt.
Here's to Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 all wrapped up!
- Rory Shirtdress - £118.00, Anthropologie
- Tiffany & Co Square Sunglasses - £269.00, John Lewis
- Wedge Heeled Espadrilles - £24.50, John Lewis
- Le Pliage Tote Bag - £80, Longchamp
- Bshirt is Seashell Pink - £18.99 (as part of two pack), Bshirt Clothing
- Contrast Brow Cat's Eye Sunglasses - £20.00, John Lewis
- Sete Buckled Sliders - £39, Jigsaw
- Mini Verity Backpack - £180.00, Whistles
- Block Circle Skirt - £78, Jigsaw
- Bshirt in White - £18.99 (as part of two pack), Bshirt Clothing
- Cotton short Sleeve Tee - £29, Jigsaw
- Frayed Edge Stitch Fedora Hat - £35, Jigsaw
- Bshirt in Sunset Red - £18.99 (as part of two pack)
- Wide shorts - £8.99, H&M
- Breton Stripe Square Neck Top - £49, Whistles
- Mini Tote with Leather Handles - £12.99, Zara
- Superga Efglu White Plimsolls - £65, John Lewis
We are passionate about improving breastfeeding rates in the UK. Breastfeeding in normal clothes helps you to feel like yourself again and by feeding in public you are empowering other women to breastfeed with confidence!
We will be putting together Bshirt Breastfeeding Fashion Edits every week directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our Newsletter so that you get these edits straight to your inbox every week!!
We want to show you how you can save money by wearing 'normal' clothes while still breastfeeding with confidence and looking fabulous. Because, well, breastfeeding is 'normal', after all!
x Philippa, Lisa and the Bshirt team
Check out our new breastfeeding tips section on topics such as the benefits of breastfeeding.
Find out how much easier it is to breastfeed confidently in public with the Bshirt compared to using a breastfeeding cover.
Ethical & Organic
We use only GOTS Certified Organic and responsibly sourced cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. This means that there is no use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment. You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.